Monday, June 04, 2007

1st Shutterfly Scrapbook

Well.. I just uploaded everything to have my first 12 x 12 hardbound digital scrapbook printed from Shutterfly. I am anxious to see the results. I read (when it was too late) that I should have kept my text and photos farther away from the edge for the trim. Oh well, I will know for my next book, or if it turns out too bad, I will have it reprinted. Here is the link to view my book (all is there except for the last page I put in). Digital Scrapbook

1 comment:

Ms Eva said...

I just love your book! All the layouts are beautiful. I particularly like the cruise layouts (perhaps I need to go on a vacation myself). The composition, color and overall feel of the layouts are very well executed! Bravo! You've inspired me to create my next album w/ shutterfly as well.

Glad to see your blogging again. I've missed seeing your updates. :)

Hugs ~