Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Week 3 DNTS entry



Paper and elements for this layout are from Miss Mint's Elementary Grammar kit
Clipboard is from heather ann designs: too cute clipboard mini kit

Journaling: Lilli: Ellwood, what do you think is important for people to know about you?
Ellwood: Ellwood is fascinating on so many levels. I don’t know where to begin.
Lilli: Whatever Ellwood, just give us ten things about yourself.
Ellwood: ok- #1 Ellwood is a Pug, we don’t have snouts
Lilli: skip the obvious stuff
Ellwood: #2. Some people think Ellwood is a spaz.
Lilli: Why would they think that?
Ellwood: I love people and animals. I get so excited around new people and dogs that they don’t want to play with me. I jump all over them and make lots of noise.
#3. Elwood also really likes to go to The People’s house and see the rest of the family.
Lilli: Note: “The People” are my parents. Ellwood usually spends a day there each week and gets really excited when we say, “Do you want to go to The People’s?”
Ellwood: #4. You don’t feed Ellwood nearly enough. Pugs are supposed to be chubby. I want your food. That is why I make the sad face when you are eating.
#5. Ellwood loves peanut butter, liver, fruit, and cheese.
#6. Ellwood enjoys long walks on the beach and playing at the park.
#7. Ellwood always get stuff stuck in his eyes.
Lilli: Then we have to take you to the vet.
Ellwood: #8. Ellwood loves going to the vet. Everyone pays lots of attention to me; like the time I swallowed a needle. Greg stayed home with me the day after the surgery.
#9. Ellwood likes to take your stuff. I put stuff in my mouth and run when people try to get it back. You can’t catch me. It’s very funny. Sometimes you trade with me to get it back.
: #10. Ellwood had a hard time letting you know he is angry. So I poop in the house to let you know that I am not happy.
Lilli: Ok, that is all we need to know.
Ellwood: one more… #11. All Ellwood needs is love… and food, sleep, and time to play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Q: Ellwood, what is your favorite thing in the world to do?

Ellwood: when I'm tired, I love to curl up in the lap of one of The People and go to sleep. I love laps!